EnglishItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
MT4 is a standalone trading platform designed to help you automate your trading. While it is commonly associated with forex trading it can be used to trade other markets as well. One of MT4 key benefits is its low latency execution ensuring your trades are processed in ultra fast time and with the wide choice of expert advisors and add-ons available you’ll be able to build and back test trading strategies.

Why should you download MT4 with Pure Market Broker? You will benefit from low spreads, starting from 0.2 on a wide range of markets, including Major and Exotic FX pairs, Indices, Metals and Energy. Also Pure Market Broker is a Real STP and DMA broker, offering absolute transparency and the latest trading technology.

MetaTrader 4 Characteristics:

USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE

Trade with panels and modify orders in one click, indispensable functionality for active traders. Make the most of every possible trading opportunity with this software.

ADVANCED ORDERS

MetaTrader 4 allows you to implement the strategy of any complexity thanks to the four types of orders (market, limit, stop loss, trailing stop).

50 FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS

Pure Market provides you with free access to historical data and real-time quotes for 50 financial instruments.

THE POWER OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Use the power of technical analysis to forecast price movements. Upon installation of the terminal you get free access to: 4 types of charts, 9 timeframes, 33 indicators and 30 elements for graphical analysis

Copy trading from the best traders in the world Not enough experience or time for self-trading in the markets? You have the option to copy transactions of top traders from around the world. The only thing you need is to select the signal provider, subscribe and the transaction will be copied to your account automatically. Available for thousands of traders with different trading strategies and cooperation conditions.

Algorithmic Trading

Nowadays only 10% of all trades in financial markets are done manually by people, the remaining 90% are done by trading robots. MetaTrader 4 supports the MQL4 programming language and has the functionality to run and test strategies based on historical data. Almost any strategy code can be converted to the platform without any in-depth programming knowledge from your side: in the largest MT4 community you can always find assistance.

The MetaTrader 4 web platform allows you to trade Forex from any browser and operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux) with no additional software. Access your account and start trading in just a couple of clicks. All you need is Internet connection. Metatrader4 Web requires no download, it works in all browsers, it allows users to trade from chart, it contains a trading history and it offers a “One Click” trading.
Puremarket’s Metatrader 4 is also available for mobile. The use of mobile platforms has changed the way people trade. You no longer have to be glued to your trading terminal when you can monitor the markets from your smartphone or tablet and place timely trades no matter where you are in the world. Metatrader4 is available for Android and iOS on both smartphone and tablet. It offers real time prices, advanced analysis tools and “One Click” trading.

MetaTrader FAQ

Is MetaTrader only for Forex?

Metatrader was built to primarily be a Forex platform. But other than Major and Exotic FX pairs Metatrader gives you the chance to trade Indices, Metals and Energy.

How much does MetaTrader cost?

MetaTrader is completely free for all Pure Market Broker accounts. You can have a Demo account, a Live account or even both. For opening an MT4 Account the minimum deposit is 100 EUR/USD and for opening an MT5 Account the minimum deposit is 1000 EUR/USD.

Why is MetaTrader so popular?

MetaTrader is very user friend and has some really advanced tools for traders. The one-click trading and customizing ability has made it even easier to use. MetaTrader 4 allows you to implement the strategy of any complexity thanks to the four types of orders (market, limit, stop loss, trailing stop).

Which is better MetaTrader 4 or Metatrader 5?

MT4 is designed mainly for CFD forex instruments. MT5 on the other hand is an all-in-one state of the art multi-asset trading platform, covering both centralised and non-centralised financial markets, including, stocks, futures and FX trading instruments. MT5 is faster, more advanced and more efficient than MT4.